I offer a variety of design and web development services. Whether you are looking to develop a new site, put a new face on your existing site, need content updates, or are just looking for design for promotional materials (digital and print), my goal is to provide you with original designs and high quality services at affordable costs. All services provided are quoted individually to meet the needs of the project and client.
I specialize in sites built on WordPress, small businesses and non-profits, and website re-designs, but I am poised to take on any project! See my Web Portfolio and Design Portfolio for samples of the wide array of work I can do for you.
For more information or a custom quote, please Contact Me.
Development & Design Services
New Website Development
- Whether you’re looking for a site to provide basic information on your business, need a personal or professional blog platform or have services and products to sell; whatever your business, I can develop the perfect site to meet your needs. My services include development for database-driven sites, e-commerce, and content management through WordPress to allow you to easily update your site and manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) if you choose to.
- In addition to new, original site designs, I specialize in redesigning existing websites that have become outdated with an early millennium- or web 2.0-look. If you are looking for something sleeker, more modern, and which sets you apart from your competition, I can redesign your site with a responsive site design that will look perfect on multiple devices (computers, tablets and phones). All sites are designed without Flash to ensure your visitors can easily navigate and interact with your site, and to avoid access issues on devices which no longer support Flash (e.g. iPad).
Website Maintenance and Updates
- If you have an existing website that just needs a little TLC, need to update information and offerings on your site but don’t want to pay and arm and a leg to do it, or you need ongoing site support (consistently or sporadic) and do not want to have to hire a full time web developer to help maintain your site, I can provide you affordable services to keep your site current and topical. Service packages range from one-time updates or ongoing service agreements based on the amount and frequency of updates required. Don’t go broke hiring someone in-house who won’t have enough work to keep them busy 40 hours a week!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- If you are looking to help boost your site to the top of search results, I can help you identify key words, configure your pages for search engines and get your site submitted to search engines like Google and Bing, as well as set you up to monitor your site traffic and improve your exposure.
PSD to HTML
- If you are a designer, but not a front-end developer, I can turn your photoshop masterpiece into a fully-functional, code-compliant website.
Digital & Print Promotions/Advertising
- I can design digital promotions for your web and social media pages (ad posts, facebook page banners, etc…) as well as print materials, including business cards, brochures, flyers and more. I can also assist with branding by designing your new logo and I even design shirts for races and fundraisers! For local clients, I partner with local printers and t-shirt shops for your print materials in order to deliver the best quality at an affordable cost.
Content Editing & Proofing
- If desired, I will review your content for readability, grammar and spelling to ensure you put your best professional foot forward. ALL projects will receive basic editing for spelling errors. I have a background in preparing and editing newsletters, handbooks and other critical business documentation.
Web Hosting Setup Assistance & Management
- Developing a new site can be a daunting task if you don’t know much about web hosting and domains. I can assist you in selecting and securing domains and web hosting as well as configuring professional email accounts.
Business Forms & Documents
- I can create fill-in forms using in both Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF formats as well as design a basic template for new forms and documents so that all correspondence coming from your business is clean, uniform, and professional. Fill-in forms will allow you to carefully control the content of your forms, contracts, and other documents while allowing users to fill in data only where needed and easily print or share the completed documents via email. I can also help you create documents in both Word and Acrobat which feature a clickable table-of-contents, bookmarks and more.