My goal here at D3 is to help you develop your best site ever, but part of reaching that goal is in helping you determine what it is you are looking to get out of your site. And much like coming to your SAT exam with a sharpened #2 pencil, it’s my job to ensure that you are prepared to make that possible!
One of the biggest causes of delays on a web development project is when the only thing the client knows about their future site is that they want one. I approach every new project the same way, by asking you the “hard-hitting” questions to really get down to what your new site is all about. I will have you complete a pre-project survey that will cover topics such as the following:
- What the goal of your site is
- Who your target audience is
- What sets you apart from the competition
- What site features you require
- Where you are on content development
- What other services you might require (logo, business cards, social media pages, SEO)
If you are ready to answer these types of questions and move forward with the next step, please Contact Me.